What to expect from your partnership with AccessEAP
Our business is inherently personal, and our customers keep telling us that our individual approach, responsiveness and our engaged and caring team make us stand out.
We aim to fully understand the needs of your business and your workplace environment, enabling us to tailor a program for your organisation. We don’t expect you to sort through every one of our services; we want to give you what you need not everything we offer.
Bringing Service to Life
- Relationship Manager/Relationships Support Consultant provides point of contact for program implementation and support.
- Scheduled calendar of regular contact and activity, tailored to needs
- Proactive engagement based upon industry trends
- Structured engagement model and implementation framework
- Technology platforms to support employee access to information – app, webinar, online resource portals
- Continuous improvement via utilisation reports
AccessEAP provides effective communications
- Mobile-enabled Website and AccessMyEAP App
- Wellbeing Calendar and Regular update emails
- Digital and printed resources
- Monthly Newsletter and Intranet templates
- AccessEAP Ambassador Program
Building awareness and reducing stigma
We’re leading the way forward
Every year we ask our customers to provide feedback on a range of service areas. The results confirm our commitment to high quality service delivery and dedicated Relationship Management and Support Team model. It also drives change and continuous improvement.