Introducing your new app - AccessMyEAP
Get to know your AccessMyEAP App
- Put yourself in control of your mental health and wellbeing.
- Make a booking to speak with one of our counsellors.
- Read tips, strategies and new ways to support your mental health and wellbeing journey.
- Choose your own wellbeing tools and resources based on your preferences, goals and interests.
- Take your Wellbeing Check regularly. The questions are based on the positive psychology PERMAH model.
- Monitor your results with your personal Wellbeing Tracker.
This free service is provided to you by your employer as part of your EAP services.
We’re here to help you be your best at life and work. Get started today.
Please find FAQs regarding the download and use of the AccessMyEAP App, here.