Introducing your app - AccessMyEAP
Get to know your AccessMyEAP App
- Put yourself in control of your mental health and wellbeing.
- Make a booking to speak with one of our counsellors.
- Read tips, strategies and new ways to support your mental health and wellbeing journey.
- Choose your own wellbeing tools and resources based on your preferences, goals and interests.
- Take your Wellbeing Check regularly. The questions are based on the positive psychology PERMAH model.
- Monitor your results with your personal Wellbeing Tracker.
This free service is provided to you by your employer as part of your EAP services.
We’re here to help you be your best at life and work. Get started today.
Please find FAQs regarding the download and use of the AccessMyEAP App, here.
NB: The previous app EAP in Focus will no longer be supported and removed from Google Play and the App Store. Current users should upgrade to the new app as soon as possible by downloading through Google Play or the App Store.