Resilience refers to the process of adapting while facing adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or other sources of stress. Resilience is not a trait people are born with, rather it involves behaviours, thoughts and actions which can be learned and enhanced.
10 Tips for Resilience:
1. Make and maintain connections
2. Remember that some things are beyond your control
3. Accept change is a part of life
4. Move toward your goals
5. Take decisive actions
6. Look for opportunities for self-discovery
7. Develop a positive self-image
8. Keep things in perspective
9. Maintain an optimistic outlook
10. Take care of yourself
For assistance or more information on our Resilience Training offerings, contact us on 1800 818 728.