Our experienced consultancy team can assist your managers and employees through the challenging process of change in restructuring and redundancy. It can be a difficult and stressful time for all concerned. Not only are the affects felt by the employees being made redundant, but also by the managers making such difficult decisions and delivering the news to employees. Remaining employees are also impacted; often feeling high levels of anxiety and uncertainty around their own roles, the change process and grief for their departing team members. The perception of how the process is managed impacts morale and motivation, the productivity and can affect the success of your business.
AccessEAP CAN ASSIST IN A NUMBER OF WAYS
- Consulting on best practice
- Training Managers on how to communicate the news effectively
- Assisting Managers with how to help remaining staff adjust
- Supporting employees being made redundant – on-site support and follow up
- Training : Managing Change, Leadership Through Change, Change & Self Care
- Supporting remaining staff : Coping with “survivor guilt” and change